Wednesday 19 January 2011

On ya bike!

As the resident blog keeper, I'd thought I would let you in on my lastest obsession... and purchase. Hey, that's what I do best apart from a little design at 31stHQ. It's been a long hunt for the perfect vintage bicycle.

The search was high and low, think ebay then Mitchell Rd Auction house, Melbourne gumtree, bikeshops until I found Papillionaire. Let's hummmmmm together.... they are such beautiful bikes and so affordable. It will be my new form of transfort to and from the office, and a perfect little mover for coffee sipping on a weekend with the odd macaron thrown in too!

I'm getting the Somer bike in the minty blue colour. Papillionaire won my love as the Somer bike was a little smaller than the vintage bikes that are around and not as heavy too. Being a bad, well let's be blunt terrible bike rider, smaller is best so those feet can be a back-up brake.

It's due in my hot little hand mid-feb, get in quick as you need to pre-order. I've been waiting avidly since September... not long now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.