Monday 11 April 2011

Nail it!

Nails have been a serious problem for me. As a chronic biter, I chewed and chewed and chewed. Nails, skin, sides, cuticles - the lot... Yes, it was a pastime that I enjoyed then loathed as my fingers hurt from the endless chewing.

To conquer the 20 year problem, nail polish has been the key. No, smelly or disgusting tasting stuff but a good mani with lovely colours, seems to do the trick. Lilac is my polish colour of choice of late. I've found that if they look lovely, I tend to steer away from biting.

I found these lovely nails over at Lazy Oaf who do great tees, very Karen Walker but at a fraction of the price. Check them out and their cheeky cards too. My pick is the hamburger nail - will have to give that a go on the weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.