Thursday 28 April 2011

schwood you or wouldn't you?

Here's my dirty little secret. Well, for those of you that know me, already know - I'm a bandit for some thick-rimmed nerd glasses. The nerdier the better in my mind, picture girl with large glasses doin' the running man, nerds needn't be quiet - I say!

I've been eye-ing these off for a while ever since I caught sight of them in Capsule, a wee wooden shop in Westfield Sydney. And alas, even tried to find them in the land of the U-S-of-A, but failed. Instead choosing to down many a cocktail, stroll aimlesssly around Central Park and eat bacon donuts *sigh*.

So with the dollar so high (nearly 1.10 oh yeah) , and the help of hop.shop.go, I'm seriously considering these nerd slash sunglasses with super polarised lenses, because *cough cough* the sun is soooo strong these days... hey, I'm hoping to keep these puppies in the bag for that blimp of sunshine, that seems to POP up now and again.

So schwood I do it? Tell me, too much or right on?!
(Adele I can hear you going yes! Just do it sister!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.