Wednesday 18 May 2011

Crazy for Kate

Not that Kate, but this Kate. Kate Spade that is! Let me tell you a little story...

Once upon a time, I only wore black.

It wasn't that long ago but I lurrrved it - it was so E.A.S.Y. And it meant that everything matched, no issues, no dramas, mornings were a cinch. Then I met my lovely gay friend who swayed me (although, I already love it) into the love of high end clothing, think Comme De Garcons, Vivienne Westwood (yes, I own a bag, 2 dresses and many a hankerchief plus some lovely stocking - how can you not love her?!), Ralph Lauren (note: pants do not last the fabric wears between the legs), need I say any more.  

BUT now, I love colour, appreciate it and colour-blocking is my new.found.obsession.

Bring forward, Kate Spade complete with motto Live Colourfully - ahhhh, yessss, woman you DO know your colour. Here are the things on my wishlist, and I do envy her way with bold graphics and contrasting colour - so effortless!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.