Sunday 29 May 2011

Who'd have thought of Trunki?!

Let me paint the picture.
*Buzz*
Delivery.
Ooooo Ahhh.
Picture large box.
Adele? Again?

Again, because this goes on about 3 times a week. If you didn't know, Adele loves an online shop. She's an advocate for an online steal and is the BEST person for advice on what site's best for what. She's gotten killer deals on wine, clothes, kids stuff and all sorts really.

But, this came in the other week...























"What da heck is it?" I ask
Adele: "It's a Trunki!"
"Ahhhh what?"
Adele: "It's a kids suitcase for holidays that they can use then ride, Trunki!!!"
Mel: "My kids each have one, they're brilliant."

I thought what planet have I been living on, how could I not know about these things - why am I so out-of-the-loop... 
*ding*
I have NO kids - DER?!

BUT, the concept is brilliant, and Adele kindly demonstrated the Trunki in action. J'adore.

NOW, where's the adult version?
That's and idea worth exploring... The 31stsecond trunki.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.